5-star deluxe Le Meridien - Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort
- per person, twin share
- Taxes Are Additional
Nirwana Bali Golf Club - Designed by Greg Norman, and rated one of the world's top ten most dramatic and
challenging golf courses, it is one of the most visually spectacular courses in Asia. Lying
in the lush landscape of Bali's southwest coast, the course overlooks the crashing waves of the Indian Ocean
below and its inland routing weaves through creeks, rice terraces, and towering palm trees.
Three holes are played by the cliffs overlooking the ocean and the twelfth hole, which overlooks the Tanah
Lot Temple, will be one of the most photographed holes in the world. Nirwana Bali Golf Club is part of the
stunning Nirwana Bali Spa Resort.
Nirwana Spa Resort - Perched above the Indian Ocean coastline, this 100 hectare international
standards luxury resort is perfectly located for cultural and shopping trips to Ubud and the Southern
Peninsula alike. With a commanding view of Bali's most reserved and famous Tanah Lot sea temple (5 minutes
walk from resort), this oceanfront resort offers superb luxury. Its magnificent pools, traditional Balinese
spa, and rice-paddy landscaping provide a true Bali experience.
|All Inclusive Features:
- Airfare from Vancouver via award-winning Singapore Airlines
- Meet & greet service, transfers between airports and hotels
- 12 nights accommodation at 5-star Le Meridien Resort & Spa - Deluxe Garden View room. Sea view upgrade at extra cost.
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation at Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel
- Singapore - Half day City Tour
- Buffet breakfast daily in Singapore and Bali
- 6 rounds of golf at the spectacular Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- Power cart (2-sharing) & caddy fee
- Bali - One set dinner at Cendana Restaurant at hotel
- Bali - Welcome drink, floral leis and cool towel
- Bali - For non-golfers: Six 3-hour spa treatments
- The Beauty of Kintamani Tour (8 hours)
- The Eastern Bali Mystic Tour (9 hours)
- The Magic Northern Bali Tour (9 hours)
- The Unforgettable Sunset Tour (5 hours)
- The Oleh Oleh Shopping Tour (5 hours)
- BONUS: 90 minutes massage, bottle of rose wine, and Balinese dinner & dance show
- Every MON/THU/SAT departures from Vancouver (valid 01 NOV 2008 till 31 MAY 2009).
- Add $195 p.p. for MON departure (total 4-night stay in Singapore).
- Departures from other Canadian cities available. Please ask for details.
Airfare Surcharge (per person):
|01-10 DEC, 24-31 DEC 2008, 25-31 MAY 2009 departures
|11-23 DEC 2008
Hotel Surcharges in Bali (per person):
|20 DEC 2008 - 05 JAN 2009
||$50 per person, based on twin share
Mandatory Christmas & New Year's Eve dinners at extra cost.
|Meridian operating Asia tour travel, Asian getaway holiday, asian golf tour, asian package tour travel, Bali Golf Tour, Singapore Golf Tour, Singapore Spa, Bali Spa, Nirwana Bali Golf Club, Nirwana Spa Resort, Bali Tour and Asia discovery tours
Download a printable PDF document of Bali & Singapore Golf & Spa
"Serving Canadian Since 1982"
Tour prices are subject to change without notice.
Canada home | Contact us